Search found 3 matches

Go to advanced search

by MetalTree
Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:33 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Smoothieboard with Simplify3D
Replies: 5
Views: 6190
 
Jump to post

Re: Smoothieboard with Simplify3D

Hi All,
My Big Delta has been up and running for a while with the smoothie board, and I have no probs making small things, but when I try to may a large object simplify3D stops communicating with the firmware while it is laying down the raft. Has anyone experienced a similar issue?
Cheers
Jason
by MetalTree
Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:21 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Smoothieboard with Simplify3D
Replies: 5
Views: 6190
 
Jump to post

Re: Smoothieboard with Simplify3D

Thanks for that, I'm still wiring it up and can't wait to get it running
by MetalTree
Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:49 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Smoothieboard with Simplify3D
Replies: 5
Views: 6190
 
Jump to post

Smoothieboard with Simplify3D

Hi All,
I have built a new large Delta Printer that I plan to run with a Smoothieboard, I really would like to use Simplify3D and was wondering if anyone has done this?
Cheers
Jason
http://www.facebook.com/MetalTree3D

Go to advanced search