Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by Colonel_Klink
Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:59 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Nozzles just collided with clips holding glass
Replies: 5
Views: 3676
 
Jump to post

Re: Nozzles just collided with clips holding glass

Thanks... I have solved the issue of the print head starting on the right instead of the left. But still have a n issue of the print head not printing center to the build table.
by Colonel_Klink
Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:24 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Nozzles just collided with clips holding glass
Replies: 5
Views: 3676
 
Jump to post

Nozzles just collided with clips holding glass

Hi Updated to 3.0.1 recently and set my printer (Flashforge Creator Pro) going. I returned to my desk and was startled when the machine made a terrible noise. which originated from the print head colliding withe the clips I use to hold down the print glass surface (used with glue stick). Then I real...

Go to advanced search