Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by StudioKubuz
Tue May 12, 2015 4:33 am
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Duplicating parts gives different slice
Replies: 3
Views: 804
 
Jump to post

Re: Duplicating parts gives different slice

Hi JoeJ,
Thanks for the info. I still a beginner.
I think i going to try this. cause the column should be exactly the same for all.
I had some issues with the new settings.
Thanks for the clear information.
by StudioKubuz
Mon May 11, 2015 6:28 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Duplicating parts gives different slice
Replies: 3
Views: 804
 
Jump to post

Duplicating parts gives different slice

Hi, Can someone tell me why i get different speed settings if a part is duplicated? First i printed a part with particular settings. But when i duplicated the part, the settings where the same. But the build preview was completely different. See attachment for more details. I am pretty confused righ...

Go to advanced search