Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by simplifyguy
Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:20 am
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Extrusion % Chage between layers
Replies: 2
Views: 1757
 
Jump to post

Extrusion % Chage between layers

Hello Everyone. I have a printer with a bed that changes in elevation by more then 0.01" between the two ends. This can't be adjusted. What I found is that if I print the first layer at 120-150% extrusion I get a solid adhesion to the bed and the parts come out great. This process requires chan...
by simplifyguy
Sun May 17, 2015 2:33 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Placing priont on bed.
Replies: 2
Views: 1954
 
Jump to post

Placing priont on bed.

Hello all. I recently moved to Simplify and I was wondering if there is a button or command that will place components on the print bed. What I mean by this is that when I load a new part it often needs to be rotated so that a flat area of the print is on the print bed. When I do the rotation, examp...

Go to advanced search