Search found 4 matches

Go to advanced search

by Ironsights
Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:54 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: ROBO R1 (w/Auto Level)
Replies: 1
Views: 842
 
Jump to post

ROBO R1 (w/Auto Level)

So having issues mainly with getting my skirt or first layers to print. I mainly have bubbling starting on the nozzle and eventually it starts to print, and then deposits the blob somewhere on the print. Looked at the helpful guides but not sure if my issue related to anything like that. If any help...
by Ironsights
Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:24 am
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Script needed!
Replies: 5
Views: 3503
 
Jump to post

Re: Script needed!

Sorry for a late reply, been overwhelm with work.

I will give this a shot and report back my results :)
by Ironsights
Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:21 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Script needed!
Replies: 5
Views: 3503
 
Jump to post

Re: Script needed!

Might need to be less technical regarding this, I got about 5 days of experience on the application.
by Ironsights
Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:08 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Script needed!
Replies: 5
Views: 3503
 
Jump to post

Script needed!

I am very new to Simplify3D but what I have found about it so far, I love it! I need a script that hopefully simple to attain, so here we go. Once my print has been completed, I basically want me extruder to turn off, lift itself away from object and all the way to the left or right. Just to get it ...

Go to advanced search