Search found 5 matches

Go to advanced search

by BobenhamHotspur
Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:16 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: [SOLVED] Identical Model Not Supported?
Replies: 4
Views: 1318
 
Jump to post

Re: Identical Model Not Supported?

Thanks for the suggestion as it is now applying support everywhere you would expect it to. I thought the strange display of some of the faces was just a glitch especially when Cura seemed to not have the same problem.
by BobenhamHotspur
Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:40 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: [SOLVED] Identical Model Not Supported?
Replies: 4
Views: 1318
 
Jump to post

Re: Identical Model Not Supported?

Factory file attached
by BobenhamHotspur
Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:05 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: [SOLVED] Identical Model Not Supported?
Replies: 4
Views: 1318
 
Jump to post

[SOLVED] Identical Model Not Supported?

I have a situation where I have identical models (mirror images) on the bed where one model gets supports but the other doesn't?
by BobenhamHotspur
Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:24 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Support Not Supporting
Replies: 2
Views: 1331
 
Jump to post

Re: Support Not Supporting

I would try the following - decrease support pillar resolution - increase support infill percentage - maybe even try a few layers of dense support if you are really having trouble with the upper material not sticking to the supports (video explaining this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koCVO...
by BobenhamHotspur
Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:38 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Support Not Supporting
Replies: 2
Views: 1331
 
Jump to post

Support Not Supporting

Hi, I've read 9 pages after searching for 'support problems' but can't find the answer I'm looking for. The actual support material is adhering to the raft well, but the part/s that are supposed to be supported by the support is barely printing at all as it appears that the first few layers of the p...

Go to advanced search