Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by Pederbc
Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:03 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Difference by using SD card or direct connection
Replies: 2
Views: 636
 
Jump to post

Re: Difference by using SD card or direct connection

Thanks for a quick reply! But I'm not sure this is the reason, as I have repeated the scenario several times with the same result. Works ok run from the PC and not ok via the SD card. There must be something that either Simplify or the firmware handles differently. I will try to revert back to versi...
by Pederbc
Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:34 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Difference by using SD card or direct connection
Replies: 2
Views: 636
 
Jump to post

Difference by using SD card or direct connection

Hi, I have just upgraded to the latest 3.1 version (which may not have anything to do with it). But I have added a few settings in the start code to extrude some plastic outside of the plate and let it wipe off when the extruder moves back on to the plate. When I run it from the computer (mac) it wo...

Go to advanced search