Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by bahootas
Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:34 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Overlapiing When Using Dual Extrusion
Replies: 1
Views: 1170
 
Jump to post

Overlapiing When Using Dual Extrusion

Hi. I'm using a Flashforge Creator Pro and although I ran through Simplify3D's (v. 3) Dual Extrusion Wizard several times on the Traffic Cone file, my printer keeps printing two overlapped cones (see attached). I'm guessing it's one simply setting I'm overlooking. Any suggestions would be appreciate...
by bahootas
Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:06 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Dual Extruder Recommendations Please
Replies: 1
Views: 982
 
Jump to post

Dual Extruder Recommendations Please

Have had success using a Replicator 2 and am researching what 3D Printer to get next that has dual extruders for two color printing in PLA. Any recommendations? I've read the Rep 2X only does ABS, but the FlashForge 3d Printer Creator Pro does PLA and has good reviews according to Amazon. Any sugges...

Go to advanced search