Search found 4 matches

Go to advanced search

by blessedone82
Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:02 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Printing with Davinci 1.0
Replies: 2
Views: 917
 
Jump to post

Re: Printing with Davinci 1.0

Thank you Joe. I did a manual calibration of bed using the ole paper trick and it seems to have helped.
by blessedone82
Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:16 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Printing with Davinci 1.0
Replies: 2
Views: 917
 
Jump to post

Printing with Davinci 1.0

Hello All,

Why cant I make this printer print with simplify? IS it that the bed is to close to the extruder? All I get is alot of clicking and the extruder moving across the glass really fast but not laying anything down. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
by blessedone82
Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:49 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Newbie Questions
Replies: 2
Views: 853
 
Jump to post

Re: Newbie Questions

Thank you so much joej. I will keep having to play with it. I understand that I just need to spend some time with the software. With the Ironman Helmet, like I said the pieces are in several parts. Its hard to get them all lined up correctly on the screen. Like to create a full helmet so I could the...
by blessedone82
Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:44 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Newbie Questions
Replies: 2
Views: 853
 
Jump to post

Newbie Questions

Hello All, I just bought this software today. I am very new to 3d printing and this software for sure. I have a davinci 1.0 and the xyzware sucks. I bought this to help with 2 things mainly. 1.) To be able to help put supports where they need to go rather than all over like XYZ does. This is customi...

Go to advanced search