Search found 4 matches

Go to advanced search

by blairmi2
Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:31 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Another toolhead offset thread
Replies: 6
Views: 5351
 
Jump to post

Re: Another toolhead offset thread

99% of the time, if you just installed sailfish and you are having this problem, it means you didn't correctly restore the toolhead offsets. If you read the Sailfish documentation, they mention this a lot since it is such a common mistake. You might want to ask this question to the Sailfish team, b...
by blairmi2
Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:20 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Another toolhead offset thread
Replies: 6
Views: 5351
 
Jump to post

Another toolhead offset thread

After pouring through the form and trying for a day I'm suck and could use some help! I have a powerspec 3d pro printer that was printing dual extrusions models fine until I upgraded to sailfish 7.7 r01591 (Creator X firmware). My printer is not accounting for the offset on the left tool head and do...
by blairmi2
Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:33 am
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Rafts with dual extrusion model
Replies: 3
Views: 2244
 
Jump to post

Re: Rafts with dual extrusion model

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'm quickly realizing I need more advanced software and this looks like the way to go.

Can I ask if simplify3d works better with a specific firmware on the flash forge or does it not matter. I'm still running stock.
by blairmi2
Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:20 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Rafts with dual extrusion model
Replies: 3
Views: 2244
 
Jump to post

Rafts with dual extrusion model

Is it possible to specify a single raft when using dual extruders with multiple STLs? I would like to print a bottle cap in one color and lettering on top with a second. Additional details: I have a Power Spec 3D which is essentially a Flash Forge Creator Pro. I am printing with PLA and require a ra...

Go to advanced search