Search found 7 matches

Go to advanced search

by 3D Seed BARCELONA
Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:24 am
Forum: Feature Requests
Topic: Variable infill speed
Replies: 1
Views: 1538
 
Jump to post

Re: Variable infill speed

I agree..!!
by 3D Seed BARCELONA
Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:17 am
Forum: Feature Requests
Topic: Feature Request: Advanced mixing extruder support
Replies: 2
Views: 2999
 
Jump to post

Re: Feature Request: Advanced mixing extruder support

I second this and Fully agree..!!!
by 3D Seed BARCELONA
Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:13 am
Forum: Feature Requests
Topic: Acceleration Settings
Replies: 23
Views: 31444
 
Jump to post

WHERE ARE THE Acceleration Settings

I agree... we use Repetier when we do big parts ( 700mm cubic) because I can't get the acceleration to work in Simplify 3d... PLEASE... in the next release?
by 3D Seed BARCELONA
Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:11 am
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: 3.0 Issues
Replies: 4
Views: 3849
 
Jump to post

Re: 3.0 Issues

I AGREE... simplify3d should NEVER delete processes unless you tell it to, or it warns you. that is poor design. Somehow I just lost ALL my Processes last night... this really IS a major problem for us we build machines and theyre all different..!! Please tell me where they went? Is it a file inside...
by 3D Seed BARCELONA
Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:42 pm
Forum: Feature Requests
Topic: STL has been updated
Replies: 4
Views: 3386
 
Jump to post

STL has been updated

I'd just like to see that the STL file that has been "updated" say because of some geometry changes in Solidworks ...will come into Simplify3D.
Repetier has it and I'm used to it ..!!!
by 3D Seed BARCELONA
Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:43 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Slicer adding weird features.
Replies: 8
Views: 5138
 
Jump to post

Re: Slicer adding weird features.

I think he means adjust the actual layer height. For example, if it was 0.2mm, make it 0.201mm. Just a small change can help avoid the problem area. This worked for me :) THANKS..!! Both images attached... at 0.2500mm layer height.. and miraculously with 0.2501mm layer height the web disappears :) ...
by 3D Seed BARCELONA
Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:36 am
Forum: Feature Requests
Topic: Compatability with Smoothieware / smoothieboard
Replies: 9
Views: 15273
 
Jump to post

Re: Compatability with Smoothieware / smoothieboard

I agree, we use Smoothie EXCLUSIVELY as it's fast stable and OpenSource.. what's the BUG that has been ongoing?
We have had a few problems but I blamed the USB.. is this the issue?

Go to advanced search