Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by vcartera
Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:21 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Inner supports
Replies: 2
Views: 896
 
Jump to post

Re: Inner supports

Thank you Joej, I figured that out last night and was able to add supports. Now I am facing ugly layer separations during the print, but that's another story, right? ;)
by vcartera
Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:39 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Inner supports
Replies: 2
Views: 896
 
Jump to post

Inner supports

I am trying to print a hollow sphere. Printing one half at a time. Everything works fine, except for the last 15-20%. The angles on top are so narrow, that layers won't bond. I don't want to add any infill. First of all, for the top layers to stick properly, you need a decent infill resolution, and ...

Go to advanced search