Search found 5 matches

Go to advanced search

by GergK
Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:47 am
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: FF Dreamer stepper values error?
Replies: 5
Views: 3070
 
Jump to post

Re: FF Dreamer stepper values error?

Finally I get the solution: The dreamer's got bad setting in its pulley menu. It was "silver" instead of "Black". Dreamer touchscreen menu: Tools/Settings/Pulley The silver setting should be when your machine have metal pulleys, and Balck setting need, when the machine have plast...
by GergK
Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:21 am
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: FF Dreamer stepper values error?
Replies: 5
Views: 3070
 
Jump to post

Re: FF Dreamer stepper values error?

Thank you JoeJ!

Im using the stock S3d profile for dreamer.

Could you tell my what version firmware are you using? Maybe I should take a try with that one...

Thanks,
Greg
by GergK
Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:03 am
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: FF Dreamer stepper values error?
Replies: 5
Views: 3070
 
Jump to post

FF Dreamer stepper values error?

Hi All, Could everyone tell me, how can I check (and/or reset) the stepper vaules in Flashforge Dreamer? I have problems with the followings: - The head moving is larger than gcode script, therefore it makes 5% bigger size parts (only x,y directions), - when the machine doing the starting script, ru...
by GergK
Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:43 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Nozzle Misalignment...
Replies: 10
Views: 6621
 
Jump to post

Re: Nozzle Misalignment...

Thank you so mutch! I will try it asap. Also, have you any idea why this value is correspond to the real distance of the tips, but printing with offset? And if I print something the result XY dimensions are 5% bigger. Maybe this is the same problem. Other issue accuring when the head comes to front ...
by GergK
Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:24 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Nozzle Misalignment...
Replies: 10
Views: 6621
 
Jump to post

Re: Nozzle Misalignment...

Hi All, Greetings for all! This is my first post. :) So, I have the same problem (as in the start post in this thread), and I can not resolve. My flashforge dreamer tips printing with offset (c.a. 2.5mm) when I want to print with dual extruder mode. http://s1.postimg.org/lw2ja8nvj/20150731_185102.jp...

Go to advanced search