Search found 5 matches

Go to advanced search

by Rob_rob
Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:57 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: BFB 3D TOUCH - Not printing E3 forever!
Replies: 10
Views: 12376
 
Jump to post

Re: BFB 3D TOUCH - Not printing E3 forever!

Yes, thank you Carl... I am aware that this is a user forum. Despite my love of open source projects, as I age I tend to move towards closed source well funded projects rather than poorly funder open projects... I am an electronic engineer and unfortunately open source projects don't feed me. There ...
by Rob_rob
Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:58 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: BFB 3D TOUCH - Not printing E3 forever!
Replies: 10
Views: 12376
 
Jump to post

Re: BFB 3D TOUCH - Not printing E3 forever!

Thanks Carl, Do you work for simply3D? I see you have helped a lot of people on here. I am using the correct fff profile and have received an email from support who so far are being very helpful. When I discover the answer I will update this thread and change the title to SOLVED to help others. I ha...
by Rob_rob
Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:05 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: BFB 3D TOUCH - Not printing E3 forever!
Replies: 10
Views: 12376
 
Jump to post

Re: BFB 3D TOUCH - Not printing E3 forever!

To Clarify a typo in my first post. I have downloaded and loaded the twin extruder 3d touch profile from tip of the day 30 (https://forum.simplify3d.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3113). I am still confused about its attempts to heat the third extruder when it does not exist either physically or within...
by Rob_rob
Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:53 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: BFB 3D TOUCH - Not printing E3 forever!
Replies: 10
Views: 12376
 
Jump to post

Re: BFB 3D TOUCH - Not printing E3 forever!

Hi Carl, Thanks for the reply. I certainly downloaded the twin extruder profile (fff), but the thing is still trying to heat the imaginary third extruder :( When you say the firmware is encrypted, does this mean that I will not be able to connect directly with simplify3d? Its a bit sad as the only r...
by Rob_rob
Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:27 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: BFB 3D TOUCH - Not printing E3 forever!
Replies: 10
Views: 12376
 
Jump to post

BFB 3D TOUCH - Not printing E3 forever!

Hi there, I am having problems with my 3D Touch printer. I have downloaded the tip of the day 22 FFF file for the twin extruder 3D TOUCH and have set most options. Problem 1 : When I try to print using 'save to file' I get a .bfb file rather than the AXON3 output which is a .bfbe however the printer...

Go to advanced search