Skip to content
Software
Industries
Resources
Blog
Company
Buy
Login
Register
Board index
Search
Search found 2 matches
Go to advanced search
Search found 2 matches • Page
1
of
1
by
edwilliams16
Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:38 pm
Forum:
Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic:
Communications log cut and paste
Replies:
2
Views:
740
Jump to post
Re: Communications log cut and paste
control-click|Copy indeed works. Thanks.
by
edwilliams16
Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:33 pm
Forum:
Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic:
Communications log cut and paste
Replies:
2
Views:
740
Jump to post
Communications log cut and paste
I'm running V3.0.2 under OS/X El Capitan. I'm unable to cut and paste the communications log. (At least using Command-C or the edit menu) Does this not work for you guys, or am I missing a work-around?
Sort by
All results
1 day
7 days
2 weeks
1 month
3 months
6 months
1 year
Author
Post time
Forum
Topic title
Post subject
Ascending
Descending
Search found 2 matches • Page
1
of
1
Go to advanced search