Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by RobinS
Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:30 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: E3D v6 retraction / oozing settings
Replies: 3
Views: 6533
 
Jump to post

Re: E3D v6 retraction / oozing settings

Here are some photos of my print. There is some ringing with the letters due an heavy platform. I found the seam align option yesterday just before I posted, but this will not solve the massive blobs. I also found an irregular pattern on one of the sides, between where there are retracts moves visib...
by RobinS
Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:57 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: E3D v6 retraction / oozing settings
Replies: 3
Views: 6533
 
Jump to post

E3D v6 retraction / oozing settings

Hello, I am a new user of S3D and like the software but now have run several times into retraction issues, that I am not used to have with Slic3r and Cura, as they do not seem to retract that often (when I compare gcode files with the S3D preview window). At this point in time I can see all retracti...

Go to advanced search