Skip to content
Software
Industries
Resources
Blog
Company
Buy
Login
Register
Board index
Search
Search found 3 matches
Go to advanced search
Search found 3 matches • Page
1
of
1
by
timop
Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:47 am
Forum:
Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic:
Simplify3d wanhao 4x and raft
Replies:
4
Views:
1685
Jump to post
Re: Simplify3d wanhao 4x and raft
I tested yesterday without raft base layers and 2 layers of raft, it worked well.
I printed with PLA to glass plate covered PRF 202 Plastic Spray
by
timop
Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:09 am
Forum:
Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic:
Simplify3d wanhao 4x and raft
Replies:
4
Views:
1685
Jump to post
Re: Simplify3d wanhao 4x and raft
thanks, If i enable "disable raft base layers" it prints just layers what I configured in "Raft layers" ?
by
timop
Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:42 pm
Forum:
Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic:
Simplify3d wanhao 4x and raft
Replies:
4
Views:
1685
Jump to post
Simplify3d wanhao 4x and raft
I use raft sometimes on narrow prints. But why does it make raft layers 4-5 if I use just one like in picture?
Sort by
All results
1 day
7 days
2 weeks
1 month
3 months
6 months
1 year
Author
Post time
Forum
Topic title
Post subject
Ascending
Descending
Search found 3 matches • Page
1
of
1
Go to advanced search