Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by StefanH
Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:17 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Heated Bed Temperature Not Saved in Profiles
Replies: 5
Views: 2287
 
Jump to post

Re: Heated Bed Temperature Not Saved in Profiles

Setting it to 25 seems to work. Thanks for the suggestion!
I still attached the FFF file. Even though it works now I still think its a bug and should be fixed.
by StefanH
Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:33 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Heated Bed Temperature Not Saved in Profiles
Replies: 5
Views: 2287
 
Jump to post

Heated Bed Temperature Not Saved in Profiles

I've got the problem that Simplify3D does not save my defined Heated Bed Temperature of 0 in any of my profiles. As soon as I restart Simplify3D or load another profile the temperature is set back to the default value of 60°C. This is really annoying because I need to change that manually all the ti...

Go to advanced search