Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by gevoaelian
Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:36 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Support removal
Replies: 1
Views: 1062
 
Jump to post

Support removal

Hello group! I am 3d printing a part that has a fairly complicated internal cavity and I am having trouble removing supports from the internal cavities. When I try to remove it the print is stuck on the good portion of the print and when I try to remove the support it breaks the actual print. I am d...
by gevoaelian
Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:23 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: monoprice vs simplify3d
Replies: 1
Views: 840
 
Jump to post

monoprice vs simplify3d

Does anyone have any software settings that they use for simplify3d for monoprice. Also for some reason it is warping my material when I am printing any suggestions? Thanks, much appreciated. It wasn't warping before this new software. Does anyone know how I can solve this problem. Please send video...

Go to advanced search