Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by Jaroslav
Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:24 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Simplify starts at line from 201 - prusa i3
Replies: 3
Views: 1475
 
Jump to post

Re: Simplify starts at line from 201 - prusa i3

Hi, thanks for your reply. Maybe I dont understand clearly. should I delete first 200 lines from the gcode?
I dont understand coding. It does not look like I can delete something.
Counting every time 200 lines to delete before printing is not very comfotable and safe I gues :)
by Jaroslav
Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:03 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Simplify starts at line from 201 - prusa i3
Replies: 3
Views: 1475
 
Jump to post

Simplify starts at line from 201 - prusa i3

Hi, I am new to 3D printing. I have a problem start using the S3D with my Prusa i3 1,75mm. First of all, there is no Prusa i3 profile (but on thi web is listed that is supported, ?) would anybody recommend any alternative? I created my own profile so far. But when I start simulation, the nozzle star...

Go to advanced search