Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by RDS02Stang
Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:30 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Help with Z-axis offset
Replies: 4
Views: 1558
 
Jump to post

Re: Help with Z-axis offset

I apologize - I neglected to indicate the printer. I bought a PowerSpec Ultra 3D Printer - I have tried a couple "Free" software as well as the software that came with the printer and none of these have ever had issues with the Z-AXIS. I am directly connected to the printer with a USB cabl...
by RDS02Stang
Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:51 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Help with Z-axis offset
Replies: 4
Views: 1558
 
Jump to post

Help with Z-axis offset

I bought S3D and have yet to be able to get it working for my 3D home Printer. I sent an email to S3D, it would seem they do not have phones where they are at since they do not offer any form of talking with a human. The only communication appears to be via email and only one per day at that. Has an...

Go to advanced search