Search found 3 matches

Go to advanced search

by Mcleod
Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:39 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Program crashes on "looking for overhangs
Replies: 6
Views: 4226
 
Jump to post

Re: Program crashes on "looking for overhangs

Thanks for the feedback. The fact that the settings work on other simpler models only means they can be sliced without error. No errors are thrown at any stage by the program and indeed it can sometimes complete the slice as I have noted. I doubt very much that a hanging program would be acceptable ...
by Mcleod
Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:22 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Program crashes on "looking for overhangs
Replies: 6
Views: 4226
 
Jump to post

Re: Program crashes on "looking for overhangs

thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it makes things difficult not providing the models. To answer your question the program slices fine with most other models. I say most because I have had this problem before with a similar model to the one I am trying to slice at the moment. I had the same issue...
by Mcleod
Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:39 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Program crashes on "looking for overhangs
Replies: 6
Views: 4226
 
Jump to post

Program crashes on "looking for overhangs

Just looking for some assistance on how to fix a problem I have while trying to prepare to print. No matter what I try the program continues to crash when at the stage of "looking for overhangs". prepare to print button is pressed and down in the bottom left corner the text "looks for...

Go to advanced search