Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by ajmadison49
Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:03 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: filenames and 'print sdcard'
Replies: 1
Views: 1333
 
Jump to post

filenames and 'print sdcard'

I don't remember having this problem before, but when I select 'print sdcard' all of the filenames have tilde's in them, like the old Windows to DOS hashed filename conversion. Though what I remember from those days was the conversion was a compression of the name, but what I'm seeing is actually mo...
by ajmadison49
Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:53 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Model in Preview Changes After Prepared to Print
Replies: 2
Views: 1099
 
Jump to post

Model in Preview Changes After Prepared to Print

I've been working on my first original printed part for a couple of weeks now. I chopped it off a mesh I found on the internet. Just printing that chopped off mesh came out pretty good. I made some modifications and S3D basically filled everything inside the perimeter of the part. I learned that a b...

Go to advanced search