Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by nmcafee
Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:47 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: I LOVE the rafts in Simplify 3D
Replies: 0
Views: 733
 
Jump to post

I LOVE the rafts in Simplify 3D

I just purchased Simplify 3D for my classroom. In the past I mainly relied on Maker Desktop. I like printing with rafts because it gives a wider error of margin for sticking the first few layers. I love the way that the raft just pops off of prints in Simplify 3D. If it added nothing else other than...
by nmcafee
Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:11 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: FF Creator Pro first purge line off the printbed
Replies: 1
Views: 779
 
Jump to post

FF Creator Pro first purge line off the printbed

My FlashForge Creator Pro starts each print with a purge line at the front edge of the platform. It starts the purge line at the far right edge of the cabinet, not the edge of the platform. I end up with about 3" of filament dangling off the platform. 2 questions: 1) Anything I can change to ge...

Go to advanced search