Search found 3 matches

Go to advanced search

by RCfanatic
Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:27 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Odd problem at 80% completion..... Software goes zonky
Replies: 3
Views: 1088
 
Jump to post

Re: Odd problem at 80% completion..... Software goes zonky

An easy solution would be to just print from the SD card. If the print works fine there, then it definitely means something's wrong with the USB communication from the printer Thanks for the tip! I printed from the SD card and all 3 were successful. Now, to figure out what the heck is causing the c...
by RCfanatic
Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:54 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Odd problem at 80% completion..... Software goes zonky
Replies: 3
Views: 1088
 
Jump to post

Re: Odd problem at 80% completion..... Software goes zonky

I didn't even think about that. I'll give it a try. Thanks!
by RCfanatic
Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:18 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Odd problem at 80% completion..... Software goes zonky
Replies: 3
Views: 1088
 
Jump to post

Odd problem at 80% completion..... Software goes zonky

This is my first post..... I looked through the troubleshooting guides and didn't find anything that describes what I'm experiencing, hopefully someone can help. I have a FFCP that is 3 days old. I have had successful prints 3 times, and unsuccessful 2 times. Both failed prints have the same results...

Go to advanced search