Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by chha1de
Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:52 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: issues with platform origin offset.
Replies: 4
Views: 4821
 
Jump to post

Re: issues with platform origin offset.

Thank you for your help!

This solved the problem.
Strange enough: the Y offset was correct at 75 mm. Just the X offset was 152 mm and should have been 115 mm.
I guess they needed to be changed to take effect.

chha1de
by chha1de
Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:52 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: issues with platform origin offset.
Replies: 4
Views: 4821
 
Jump to post

Re: issues with platform origin offset.

I am having exactly the same problem. The printer is a CTC creator dual. It's a direct clone of the FlashForge Creator Dual. I tried the 'CTC 3D printer' and the 'FlashForge Creator Dual' profiles and the problem is exactly the same: 1. For heating up the extruders part in the center of the plattfor...

Go to advanced search