Search found 3 matches

Go to advanced search

by gregthoman
Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:43 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Print "pauses" on SD or USB
Replies: 2
Views: 1012
 
Jump to post

Re: Print "pauses" on SD or USB

It's pausing regardless. But I will try updating the firmware on the printer. Thanks
by gregthoman
Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:03 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Print "pauses" on SD or USB
Replies: 2
Views: 1012
 
Jump to post

Print "pauses" on SD or USB

After the first layer or so, the print will "pause". If I'm running in USB control mode, I can press pause and the resume and it will keep going for a layer or so. On SD, The printer pause and resume commands do not work. This problem just started after a brief hiatus of just a couple week...
by gregthoman
Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:26 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Prints fail around the same Z pos
Replies: 2
Views: 1099
 
Jump to post

Prints fail around the same Z pos

This seems to happen mostly when using Black PLA. I'm using stock settings for a Makerbot Rep 2 As I understand it, the Makerbots rep 2 sense temperature different than other printers, so the 230 temp is correct for PLA. It doesn't matter if I print 1 or 4 of these parts or parts like them... When t...

Go to advanced search