Search found 6 matches

Go to advanced search

by Geoff
Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:57 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Text Output has Changed
Replies: 3
Views: 1895
 
Jump to post

Text Output has Changed

I am using Simplify3D with a Cubepro. Everything was going fine and then one day the Cubepro started rejecting the files. I found the fault to be in the first ten lines on the file. When I superimposed the first ten lines from an old file (that works) onto a new file it worked. I used text editor ca...
by Geoff
Wed May 25, 2016 8:56 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: CubePro using nylon
Replies: 3
Views: 2816
 
Jump to post

Re: CubePro using nylon

Thanks for you reply. I have tried to decode the .cubepro file from the cubepro software but it will not work. I think the issue is that to use nylon I had to upgrade to the lastest version of cubepro software and the .cubepro output from this version (V1.101) will not decode in Codex, although it w...
by Geoff
Tue May 24, 2016 8:24 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: FFF for Cube Pro Nylon
Replies: 0
Views: 1017
 
Jump to post

FFF for Cube Pro Nylon

is there available a FFF for cube pro nylon?
by Geoff
Tue May 24, 2016 3:10 am
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: CubePro using nylon
Replies: 3
Views: 2816
 
Jump to post

CubePro using nylon

Hi I am wanting to experiment using white nylon in my cubepro. Does anyone know the three digit material code that the cubepro uses to signify nylon material. For example in the line "^MaterialCodeE1:259" the number 259 signifies ABS. Anyone know the code for nylon? Any other advise,like b...
by Geoff
Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:45 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: CubePro M104
Replies: 2
Views: 1636
 
Jump to post

Re: CubePro M104

Thanks. Great reply.
by Geoff
Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:25 am
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: CubePro M104
Replies: 2
Views: 1636
 
Jump to post

CubePro M104

I am trying to understand the tool path output. This is an example of the code produced using the Cubepro process. M104 S230 P1 M228 P0 S250 M227 P250 S250 G300 F700 M103 M108 S13 M103 M103 G1 X0.000 Y0.000 Z0.250 F9000 M104 S225 T2 Can someone tell me what the difference between the line "M104...

Go to advanced search