Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by stphung
Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:16 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Lulzbot Mini - Bed Leveling Issue
Replies: 9
Views: 5588
 
Jump to post

Re: Lulzbot Mini - Bed Leveling Issue

Hi guys, I think I figured out the issue. I was driving the gcode using OctoPrint so I'm not sure if there is a difference. The difference I saw between the gcode generated by Cura vs. S3D was that the temps were different in the three M109 calls. In the Cura generated code all three are set at the ...
by stphung
Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:38 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Lulzbot Mini - Bed Leveling Issue
Replies: 9
Views: 5588
 
Jump to post

Re: Lulzbot Mini - Bed Leveling Issue

I just picked up Simplify3d and I am having this same issue with the Lulzbot Mini.

Go to advanced search