Search found 4 matches

Go to advanced search

by DOD
Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:54 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: 3D Touch Help!?
Replies: 5
Views: 3506
 
Jump to post

Re: 3D Touch Help!?

Thanks dkightley. I have asked support for more help, and they have given some advice, which didn't work. They said that the 3D Touch's configuration is an oddball Unfortunately my trial period expires in a few days, and if I cant get it to work then I will be asking for a refund. I have asked suppo...
by DOD
Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:02 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: 3D Touch Help!?
Replies: 5
Views: 3506
 
Jump to post

Re: 3D Touch Help!?

Not quite CompoundCarl. The default 3DTouch profile worked only with its default settings. These settings however were incorrect. For example, the temp set for PLA was 230deg, where I am used to printing at 195deg. And the bed size is set to 275x275, which is much smaller than the actual bed. As soo...
by DOD
Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:04 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: 3D Touch Help!?
Replies: 5
Views: 3506
 
Jump to post

3D Touch Help!?

Hi. I am trying to get my dual head 3D touch to print, but not having much success. I have tried the fff profiles as suggested in https://forum.simplify3d.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3113 But no luck! I get the same problem as https://forum.simplify3d.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3543&hilit=3d+to...
by DOD
Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:46 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: BFB 3D TOUCH - Not printing E3 forever!
Replies: 10
Views: 12363
 
Jump to post

Re: BFB 3D TOUCH - Not printing E3 forever!

Hi Rob, Did you find a solution to this? I just purchased a licence of S3D and oh joy, it wont print! I have a dual 3d touch running on firmware 5.3.1 and got the same results as you. I never used Axon much and preferred Kisslicer for its greater control and speed, so I avoided the firmware upgrade ...

Go to advanced search