Skip to content
Software
Industries
Resources
Blog
Company
Buy
Login
Register
Board index
Search
Search found 3 matches
Go to advanced search
Search found 3 matches • Page
1
of
1
by
Choumarin
Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:16 pm
Forum:
Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic:
What settings can I change to fix this issue (pic inside)
Replies:
2
Views:
1188
Jump to post
Re: What settings can I change to fix this issue (pic inside
Seems to be fixed by increasing the 'Outline overlap' to 30%. I didn't want to increase the extrusion width because it affects parts fitting together.
by
Choumarin
Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:58 am
Forum:
Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic:
Lines on side of print (but worse with S3D)
Replies:
6
Views:
2008
Jump to post
Re: Lines on side of print (but worse with S3D)
Hi,
What is your layer height in Maylan?
I would suggest that the issue is linked to the layer height not being a integer multiple of z steps.
Your pics looks a lot like in there:
https://www.evernote.com/shard/s211/sh/ ... dcdd2d687e
by
Choumarin
Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:06 pm
Forum:
Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic:
What settings can I change to fix this issue (pic inside)
Replies:
2
Views:
1188
Jump to post
What settings can I change to fix this issue (pic inside)
Hi all,
What settings can I change to fill that gap between very close perimeters?
Thanks a lot.
Sort by
All results
1 day
7 days
2 weeks
1 month
3 months
6 months
1 year
Author
Post time
Forum
Topic title
Post subject
Ascending
Descending
Search found 3 matches • Page
1
of
1
Go to advanced search