Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by 3DManni
Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:00 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Heated Bed Temperature Not Saved in Profiles
Replies: 5
Views: 2287
 
Jump to post

Re: Heated Bed Temperature Not Saved in Profiles

Thanks for your answer. I try to go higher, because my temperature-probe works not correct.
If i take 145°C, on the bed i get 100°C.
by 3DManni
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:12 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Heated Bed Temperature Not Saved in Profiles
Replies: 5
Views: 2287
 
Jump to post

Re: Heated Bed Temperature Not Saved in Profiles

Hello, I have the same problem. I need 145°C for the heated bed, but after starting the print, it is always only 120°C. Please help me, cause i have problems with lower temperatures >----warping. When i use Makerware, there is no warping when i use 145°C temp. at heated bed.

Go to advanced search