Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by gravityyy
Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:48 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Holes/gaps top layer .
Replies: 3
Views: 4010
 
Jump to post

Re: Holes/gaps top layer .

Thanks for the reply, I already checked this troubleshooting guide before posting my despair over here . I've performed this print with cura perfectly ... I'm thinking about something . Can S3D fail during the Gcode generation , and skip some of the bot/top layer extrusion lines ? I don't know if i'...
by gravityyy
Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:58 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Holes/gaps top layer .
Replies: 3
Views: 4010
 
Jump to post

Holes/gaps top layer .

Hello guys I'me not new to 3D printing , i'm using my UM2 for about a year now without any problems . I used to work on Cura perfectly but i wanted a bit more challenge . I swaped to S3D like 2 month ago and about a week now i have every time this Holes/gaps on top on each of my prints . I've checke...

Go to advanced search