Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by mkjohnson
Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:40 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: print preview center/align not same as edit view
Replies: 2
Views: 1509
 
Jump to post

Re: print preview center/align not same as edit view

That's the problem! The x was offset by 55. Thank you very much.
by mkjohnson
Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:26 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: print preview center/align not same as edit view
Replies: 2
Views: 1509
 
Jump to post

print preview center/align not same as edit view

I am hoping to get advice on how to modify Simplify3D (profile, settings??) such that when bodies are centered/aligned with Edit-> Center and Arrange, the print preview shows the bodies aligned on the print bed. I am printing with a MAKEiT-Pro. When I Edit -> Center and Arrange models, the view corr...

Go to advanced search