Search found 3 matches

Go to advanced search

by RDGhost
Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:40 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: ROBO R1+ Bed Leveling
Replies: 0
Views: 782
 
Jump to post

ROBO R1+ Bed Leveling

I removed G29 Auto level I get all my setting right for a perfect first layer I start the print over right after I get the first print off. Now one side of the bed is seemingly higher than the other but cheek the height with a piece of paper for manual Leveling and it is fine start print its not and...
by RDGhost
Thu May 26, 2016 10:02 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Raft Help
Replies: 2
Views: 795
 
Jump to post

Re: Raft Help

I changed the raft to 1 layer and got this I think it's a speed/temp problem. Is thee a way to slow down just the raft layers or have it start on the other side to give it time too cool?
by RDGhost
Wed May 25, 2016 10:54 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Raft Help
Replies: 2
Views: 795
 
Jump to post

Raft Help

How do I fix this raft I think that layer 4 is printing to fast can I slow down just the raft.

Go to advanced search