Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by Damon_Hill09
Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:37 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Printer stalls while heating - No printing
Replies: 4
Views: 2636
 
Jump to post

Re: Printer stalls while heating - No printing

Thanks for the direction on this. I will look at the PID loop settings if I can find them. What menu is that found in? I am still running Windows 8.1 and have not upgraded to Windows 10 yet. That was a second issue I was researching here, if I should upgrade or not. I will continue to resist the Win...
by Damon_Hill09
Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:46 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Printer stalls while heating - No printing
Replies: 4
Views: 2636
 
Jump to post

Printer stalls while heating - No printing

I ready the printer, watch the part load up and heaters rise...then it just hangs there even though it seems the heaters are at temp. It stays in this loop until I cancel the print. It is my understanding that until heating set point is reached and heaters drop into hysteresis that printing will not...

Go to advanced search