Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by maverickf
Mon May 02, 2016 6:35 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Extruder step motor pulsing in the middle of the job
Replies: 2
Views: 1649
 
Jump to post

Re: Extruder step motor pulsing in the middle of the job

Well I guess the easiest way to figure out why that's happening would be to look at the commands that are being sent when the pulsing happens. If you can't see anything in the gcode commands that look abnormal during that time, then it's probably something with the firmware or electronics. Have you...
by maverickf
Sun May 01, 2016 10:29 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Extruder step motor pulsing in the middle of the job
Replies: 2
Views: 1649
 
Jump to post

Extruder step motor pulsing in the middle of the job

Everything goes alright at the beginning, but the extruder step motor starts pulsing / jiggling in the middle of the job. I need to restart the printer (Printrbot), restart S3D and reconnect them, then everything is back to normal. Unfortunately it happens again when I start a new print. What would ...

Go to advanced search