Search found 3 matches

Go to advanced search

by Work22
Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:19 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Software Crashes After Device Connected Notification
Replies: 4
Views: 1153
 
Jump to post

Re: Software Crashes After Device Connected Notification

CompoundCarl wrote:Yes, that is most likely a graphics card issue
I rolled back to an old driver and that seems to have fixed the problem. I guess I'll wait until AMD updates their drivers again and see if that one works when it's released.

Thanks for the help.
by Work22
Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:23 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Software Crashes After Device Connected Notification
Replies: 4
Views: 1153
 
Jump to post

Re: Software Crashes After Device Connected Notification

There is nothing wrong in your communication log, but the issue you mentioned with the display going blank and turning blue is most definitely a graphics issue. So I would focus on trying to update your graphics drivers and make sure your graphics card has sufficient support. Just to clarify I mean...
by Work22
Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:56 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Software Crashes After Device Connected Notification
Replies: 4
Views: 1153
 
Jump to post

Software Crashes After Device Connected Notification

Hello all. I'm having a new problem with my software crashing. I've used Simplify3d with my Robo 3D r1 since March with no problems. I opened up the software today after not using it for a few weeks and once I get the "Device Connected" notification on the bottom right a few problems pop u...

Go to advanced search