Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by kylesmth
Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:17 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: how to slow down printing for small circles?
Replies: 1
Views: 1353
 
Jump to post

how to slow down printing for small circles?

my printer can print infill fine but seems to be skipping steps because it can't print small circles fast enough (lead screw set up on x and y) how would I slow down small circles but keep the speed up for regular infill?
by kylesmth
Tue May 10, 2016 9:35 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Program doesn't get response to M105 during startup
Replies: 1
Views: 800
 
Jump to post

Program doesn't get response to M105 during startup

Hi,
I can see it connects to the printer and receives a few responses from printer but nothing after sending M105. I can connect to the printer with no problem using Repetier Host.

Thank you,
Kyle

Go to advanced search