Search found 3 matches

Go to advanced search

by Roberto
Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:48 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Toolhead 1 firmware offset not recognized
Replies: 5
Views: 1876
 
Jump to post

Re: Toolhead 1 firmware offset not recognized

I found the reason for this problem, unfortunately solving this, it is a more serious problem and this certainly can be attributed to S3D. In firmware I had set only one extruder, and not two. I remembered that by setting the firmware with 2 extruders, in jog mode Simplify, manually imparted displac...
by Roberto
Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:22 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Toolhead 1 firmware offset not recognized
Replies: 5
Views: 1876
 
Jump to post

Re: Toolhead 1 firmware offset not recognized

Andrew thank you, that's the problem. ReplicatorG use to enter values in the EEPROM firmware recalling "On Bord Preference" and inserting in "X toolhead offset" the offset amount. Rereading the EEPROM data has been written, but in the execution of the press, to activate the tool ...
by Roberto
Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:51 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Toolhead 1 firmware offset not recognized
Replies: 5
Views: 1876
 
Jump to post

Toolhead 1 firmware offset not recognized

Hello to all, I put this post because I want to know why I can not recognize the offset of the tool 1 entered in the firmware. I print heads to 50mm. This data is recorded in Sailfish firmware (v4.7). Using an electronic Makerboot Gen4 (TOM), for my self-built macchinaq. With the offset via Gcode ev...

Go to advanced search