Search found 4 matches

Go to advanced search

by mwoody450
Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:37 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Open models in the same window?
Replies: 6
Views: 3693
 
Jump to post

Re: Open models in the same window?

Ah, that's a bit better, thanks! I'd still love a setting to make it never open more than instance, but that's at least a workable middle ground. Are there command line options for Simplify? Maybe I could edit its association with the registry, if there was a command line option to do what I needed.
by mwoody450
Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:31 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Open models in the same window?
Replies: 6
Views: 3693
 
Jump to post

Open models in the same window?

Is there a way to get Simplify3d to stop opening models in a new window? I keep forgetting and double-clicking an STL file from explorer, only to get a second instance of the application. It's especially frustrating as it has a tendency to crash the serial-to-usb driver in Windows, forcing me to dis...
by mwoody450
Tue May 17, 2016 10:02 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Extruder head smacks side at start
Replies: 6
Views: 5239
 
Jump to post

Re: Extruder head smacks side at start

Thanks guys; I think I've got it. I did a little reading up on GCodes and tracked the problem line in the default code to be this one: G1 X-120 Y-70 Z30 F9000 ; Move to wait position off table I changed the "-120" to be "-110" and it's just about perfect. It doesn't appear to hav...
by mwoody450
Mon May 16, 2016 7:29 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Extruder head smacks side at start
Replies: 6
Views: 5239
 
Jump to post

Extruder head smacks side at start

Hi all, I have a QIDI Tech 1 printer, mostly identical to a Flashforge Creator Pro. Per the manufacturer's suggestion, I use the "Makerbot Replicator Dual " settings, and for printing, they've worked perfectly. My problem came after adding an included fan to the side of the print head. Whe...

Go to advanced search