Search found 7 matches

Go to advanced search

by [email protected]
Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:00 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: under extrusion???
Replies: 2
Views: 1317
 
Jump to post

Re: under extrusion???

I noticed that S3D was printing some odd lines and just not acting right, so I closed it out, and re started the program. I started the print again and all seems to be right in the world now. Perimeters are solid once again and the bottom layer is solid as well, no gaps in the layer so far. Finger c...
by [email protected]
Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:19 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: under extrusion???
Replies: 2
Views: 1317
 
Jump to post

under extrusion???

Had an issue start after changing filament. Ive printed this model perfect 5 times, then I had to change filaments. (Hatchbox to Gizmodorks 1.75mm PLA) Usually i dont run into this. Is this a setting issue? I didnt change any between filament changes. I'm stymied https://goo.gl/photos/ZDHj7brZsDB3ro...
by [email protected]
Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:00 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: process settings?
Replies: 1
Views: 1055
 
Jump to post

process settings?

Is there a way to change process settings on the fly? Other than what is available in the machine control panel? Example; could I pause the print , click edit process settings and maybe change the print speed?
by [email protected]
Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:03 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: supports
Replies: 3
Views: 1821
 
Jump to post

Re: supports

I turned it on, and it doesn't generate the supports in the preview or print them, so I add them manually. One at a time
by [email protected]
Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:03 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: supports
Replies: 3
Views: 1821
 
Jump to post

supports

is there a way to automatically generate a support structure from point a to point b? or do i have to manually add each section of support?
by [email protected]
Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:44 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: easy fix?
Replies: 2
Views: 999
 
Jump to post

Re: easy fix?

That's what I thought. I adjusted it and it seems to be working better. Thanks
by [email protected]
Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:15 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: easy fix?
Replies: 2
Views: 999
 
Jump to post

easy fix?

I get this quite often when starting a print. It is irritating. The prints usually turn out fine, but I dont want fine, I want great. Is this an easy fix or setting? I can post my settings if that will help. I am new to S3D, I an new to 3D printing and have only been playing around for 5 months or s...

Go to advanced search