Search found 3 matches

Go to advanced search

by alexmx
Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:42 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Overextrusion at the start of printing rounded line.
Replies: 3
Views: 1456
 
Jump to post

Re: Overextrusion at the start of printing rounded line.

After several days of heavy search and analyzing the generated g-code from Simplify3D and Slic3r - I found a command causes the printing slow down between print perimeters - it was the "G92 E0". I unchecked "Allow zeroing of extrusion distances" tick in the "G-Code" sec...
by alexmx
Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:40 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Overextrusion at the start of printing rounded line.
Replies: 3
Views: 1456
 
Jump to post

Re: Overextrusion at the start of printing rounded line.

I would add some coasting since that will help relieve the pressure before the end of the loop. It looks like it's oozing some when it moves, which is to be expected since you aren't coasting or retracting Yes, I tried to add coasting - result much better (not ideal) but after that I have problem w...
by alexmx
Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:13 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Overextrusion at the start of printing rounded line.
Replies: 3
Views: 1456
 
Jump to post

Overextrusion at the start of printing rounded line.

Before start rounded line - hotend slows down, and at that moment extruding continues and pushes the excess plastic (retraction disabled). I tried many combinations inside-out, outside-in, wipe, coasting, on\off retract but nothing helped. Extrusion well calibrated. Do you have any suggestion? My br...

Go to advanced search