Search found 4 matches

Go to advanced search

by fiore00713
Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:13 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: PowerSpec Pro (FF Creator Pro Clone) randomly stops printing
Replies: 5
Views: 3339
 
Jump to post

Re: PowerSpec Pro (FF Creator Pro Clone) randomly stops prin

So it looks like I may have had a pissy SD card, after all this
I've been able to run some prints with a different card with no issues
by fiore00713
Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:35 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: PowerSpec Pro (FF Creator Pro Clone) randomly stops printing
Replies: 5
Views: 3339
 
Jump to post

Re: PowerSpec Pro (FF Creator Pro Clone) randomly stops prin

this sounds like the same problem that happens on the Wanhoa printers like I have. on these its the cheap SD card that fails and causes this problem. it will randomly stop printing. It just depends on where the bad sector is on the card. Try printing from a different card. This is very curious. I w...
by fiore00713
Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:12 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: PowerSpec Pro (FF Creator Pro Clone) randomly stops printing
Replies: 5
Views: 3339
 
Jump to post

Re: PowerSpec Pro (FF Creator Pro Clone) randomly stops prin

I'm running Windows 10 x64 (completely up-to-date)
I did neglect to mention I'm kicking the file to SD and running it from there
by fiore00713
Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:57 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: PowerSpec Pro (FF Creator Pro Clone) randomly stops printing
Replies: 5
Views: 3339
 
Jump to post

PowerSpec Pro (FF Creator Pro Clone) randomly stops printing

I've had a recent issue creep up that I haven't been able to narrow down a cause. Had this issue start over the weekend when I was trying to get a file printed. Job got to about 80% and the printer just stopped working. No movement on XYZ and it also stopped feeding. All temps hold stable, the devic...

Go to advanced search