Search found 9 matches

Go to advanced search

by isacat
Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:14 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: fat line in object
Replies: 1
Views: 1070
 
Jump to post

fat line in object

Hi, who can help me out here
I have does bad lines in my prints

http://imgur.com/wjUC9fu
http://imgur.com/qWhhLL9

My guess it's due of the start point of the extruder.
How can I solved this issue?
by isacat
Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:16 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: color change mid print
Replies: 4
Views: 5439
 
Jump to post

Re: color change mid print

thanks for the link but it's still not clear for me ... So I made 2 procceses, 1. nummerplaat and 2. letters http://www.kalidesign.be/marlin/Image%201.jpg both processes are having there own starting script and Ending script, does this mean that the printer start first process 1 "nummerplaat&qu...
by isacat
Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:09 am
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: color change mid print
Replies: 4
Views: 5439
 
Jump to post

color change mid print

I have the Prusa I3 Mk2, I found out that Prusa Research rewrote the M600 gcode, it will do the following steps: - Stop moving and retract - Raise the Z by 2 mm and move quickly outside the printbed - Unload the current filament - LCD panel will ask you to insert the new filament and confirm when it...
by isacat
Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:30 am
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: safely move nozzle
Replies: 1
Views: 966
 
Jump to post

safely move nozzle

Hi, I have a Prusa I3 printer, now when I print it will home the nozzle first on the right side, then it will move to the left side to print a test line. the move from the right to left is only 1mm away from the print bed. Now my question is: - Can I tell the printer to raise the nozzle first before...
by isacat
Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:00 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: need help with print
Replies: 4
Views: 2222
 
Jump to post

Re: need help with print

Also, make your supports stronger by changing and adding support angles. I would try 45,45,45,45,-45. Having one layer at 90 degrees to the rest every so often will make the support extra rigid, and changing the angle will give better support to the curved shapes you have. Adding a bit of Extra Inf...
by isacat
Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:12 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: need help with print
Replies: 4
Views: 2222
 
Jump to post

need help with print

Hi, I started to print thing t-rex from thingiverse (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:275091) I scaled the ribs to 200%, Now I have this issues with printing the left ribs, it prints fine for two thirds of the print but then it's very bad, see pic http://www.kalidesign.be/images/ribs1.JPG . My guess...
by isacat
Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:13 am
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: how to fil
Replies: 3
Views: 1488
 
Jump to post

Re: how to fil

how do I do this, I just stared with 3D printing
by isacat
Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:50 am
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: how to fil
Replies: 3
Views: 1488
 
Jump to post

how to fil

I am new with S3D and I have this issue, there is a slit visible, on the stl file it's all nice close

Image

anybody know how I can close this gap (slit), like for example a extra line filament in the middle will close it?
by isacat
Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:53 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: help with fine tuning
Replies: 2
Views: 1636
 
Jump to post

help with fine tuning

Hi, I just purchased a second hand ultimaker 2 printer. I did some test prints and I have some questions about it 1. on the image below you see some filament hanging on the print model, it seems when the extruder moves from one model to the other one that it leave some filament hanging , how can I p...

Go to advanced search