Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by arbellah
Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:02 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Dimensional Accuracy
Replies: 1
Views: 900
 
Jump to post

Dimensional Accuracy

I have been playing with my flash forge a little more lately. I have been working on getting my dimensional accuracy up to par. When I print a 10mm cube, my x and y dimensions are +/- .05mm however my part is only 8.83mm tall instead of 10mm. What setting would this point too? I have increased the f...
by arbellah
Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:09 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: slicing error
Replies: 2
Views: 817
 
Jump to post

slicing error

I am trying to slice a rather decent amount of parts at once. More than I normally do.

Below is what I want to accomplish:
sliceerrorcorrect.png
And below is what is showing in the preview:
sliceerror.png
Seems it is stopping halfway through.

What am I doing wrong here?

Go to advanced search