Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by jokes54321
Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Thin walls being added
Replies: 2
Views: 1318
 
Jump to post

Re: Thin walls being added

andrewk72 wrote:Those aren't walls, they are just travel movements. It's normal to see those. You can toggle them by unchecking the "travel moves" checkbox in the preview window.

lol, now I feel silly.

Thank you,

Denny
by jokes54321
Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:38 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Thin walls being added
Replies: 2
Views: 1318
 
Jump to post

Thin walls being added

I downloaded the air raid siren ( http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1176646 ) from Thingiverse and loaded the first part in Simplify3D. The part looked great until the print preview, then a bunch of thin walls cut through the middle. I'm stumped, any ideas? Imported STL SirHa_gehaeuse1.PNG Print Prev...

Go to advanced search