Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by killonious
Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:32 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Multi Processes in one print
Replies: 1
Views: 484
 
Jump to post

Multi Processes in one print

Why when you are change printing processes in a single model does it put a top and bottom layer in your model when it switches the process?
by killonious
Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:09 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Multi Layering for a mug
Replies: 1
Views: 803
 
Jump to post

Multi Layering for a mug

Hello. I'm trying to print a solid object as a mug. To do this I'm printing zero infill and top layers zero. The object prints well except for one spot. Since I have top layers set to zero, there is a spot on the mug that the object is horizontal and does not print so there is a hole in the mug. To ...

Go to advanced search