Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by GavinM
Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:14 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: [SOLVED] zig-zag solid layer help
Replies: 2
Views: 2077
 
Jump to post

Re: zig-zag solid layer help

Bingo! Thanks @CompoundCarl. More perimeters was the trick. Went from 1 to 2 and the zig zag went away. I feel dumb now. I was using Cura before and I'm really impressed with the surface quality on my first Simplify3D print. It looks like I'm using different filament. The print came out great with t...
by GavinM
Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:19 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: [SOLVED] zig-zag solid layer help
Replies: 2
Views: 2077
 
Jump to post

[SOLVED] zig-zag solid layer help

I'm a new simplify3D user and am really impressed so far with the huge improvement in surface quality coming from Cura. Night and Day difference...looks like I'm using completely different filament. I was hoping to get some advice on an issue that's causing my prints to take longer than I think is n...

Go to advanced search