Search found 4 matches

Go to advanced search

by Andi10
Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:25 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: horizontal shifting similar like "elephants foot"
Replies: 5
Views: 2847
 
Jump to post

Re: horizontal shifting similar like "elephants foot"

I printed like 30 test cubes for this problem and I can not solve it. If i print with 0% infill than this happens all the time - no matter what my settings are. bed is leveled and the extrusion multiplier should be also ok. If I set different infills (like 60%, 40%, 20%) at different hights (with va...
by Andi10
Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:50 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: "Start printing at height" and Bottom Solid Layers
Replies: 1
Views: 2512
 
Jump to post

Re: "Start printing at height" and Bottom Solid Layers

I'm new to S3D but I think that your thought is right, that it does handle the "bottom layers" at "start printing at height"... as new bottom layers. And this is right to my logic. If you dont want it, then set the bottom layer settings or the infill so that it matches to the res...
by Andi10
Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:19 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: horizontal shifting similar like "elephants foot"
Replies: 5
Views: 2847
 
Jump to post

Re: horizontal shifting similar like "elephants foot"

Thanks for you quick answers. I have a Creality Cr-10 and at heated bed (70°C) and heated nozzle (220°C) the distance is so, that I can "feel" a 0.08mm paper sheet beween the bed and the nozzle. So it fits under the nozzle but at moving the paper it has little grip. If there is a better wa...
by Andi10
Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:44 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: horizontal shifting similar like "elephants foot"
Replies: 5
Views: 2847
 
Jump to post

horizontal shifting similar like "elephants foot"

Hello guys, I'm new to 3D prints and have a weird problem with my printed parts. The models I print (mostly cases) have all a too large bottom part. First of all I thougt the printbed is not correctly leveled (but it is). Then I thougt that the "First Layer Settings" (like Height and Width...

Go to advanced search